Get Britains Best Sex Toys for Men at LoveHoney

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Getting a free Mac? Giving it a try....

Okay, well I know I probably shouldn't be abusing this in this manner, but I thought I'd give it a go... and hopefully a few of you will too?!

I just signed up for a website, where, when you refer people, you get free stuff. The more referrals, the more expensive the items. I guess it's kind of like the old pyramid things; but, I thought I'd give it a try. I've heard it works for other people and I could do with a new MacBook if I'm being honest - so let's try it?!

You can get gifts with as few as 2 referrals - and up 100s for the large/more expensive items. You can even request custom gifts and cash so you can literally get anything you want. Give it a go?!?!

There are loads of offers you have to complete in order to be considered a referral, from LoveFilm subscriptions to Three Mobile contracts. There are a couple of completely free to sign up ones through! (just click the free tab when looking through offers)

If you're up for it, my link is:
http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/539167

Once you've signed up, let me know and I'll complete and offer for you to get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment